GDRC Summer Dressage 17th October 2020
GDRC Dressage Saturday 17th October 2020. Due to large entry Classes 4 Open Prelim and 5 Novice are closed to further entries. Other classes still open at www.gdrc.co.uk
The next GDRC
Dressage is on SATURDAY 17th October at Brinsbury. Due to COVID restrictions and the car parking problem at the venue classes will be restricted. Anybody wanting to do more than one class will be
allowed but the classes MUST be concurrent.
Class 1 Juniors under the age of 16-BD INTRO C (2016)
Class 2 Seniors BD INTRO C (2016)
Class 3 Prelim beginners and young horses-Prelim12 (2005) rev 2016
Class 4 Open Prelim-Prelim 14(2006) rev2016
Class 5 Novice 28 (2008)
Class 6 Pick a test-Ele 49(2009) or Med 63 (2002)
Judges AM tba PM tba
Entries are now open at www.gdrc.co.uk
COVID SAFETY NOTICE regarding GDRC EVENTS.
In line with the latest government and BRC update, we must stress safety factors for social distancing. Social distancing is reduced to 1m+ but 2m is preferred. Obviously, in the case of grooms tacking up for their riders, we suggest that the groom and riders work on opposite sides of the horse whilst tacking up. The rider is permitted to bring up to 4 other persons as long as they are in your social bubble as support. Social distancing must be observed within your own bubble.
1. In view of the massive entry from last week, I must restrict this entry to 6 competitors a class. First come first served.
2. To avoid waiting around I am restricting entry to 1 class only.
3. SPECTATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Only competitors bubble up to a maximum of 6 people including rider and groom
4. Hand sanitizers will be available at the Secretaries desk and at the gate.
4. To make our event safer in today’s environment we are NOT accepting entries on the day to stop cash handling.
5. Please enter online at our website www.gdrc.co.uk. If entering on your phone please go to the website and click on WEBVIEW at the bottom of the page. Then go to entries in the normal way and the entry form will open for you to send in your entry. If you do not do technology send me a cheque to 102, Guildford Road, Rustington W Sussex BN16 3JB.
6. If we must cancel the event due to any reason entries will be refunded minus a small admin fee of £3.
7. Please allow extra spacing between vehicles in the lorry park and leave as soon as you have your dressage sheet.
8. Please be mindful that whilst you have been in lockdown some of the horses may not be as fit as you would like them to be.
9. There will be no refreshments available. Please bring your own
10. Rosettes will be left for pickup outside Secretaries. Class dressage sheets and rosettes will be left on the table outside approximately 15 minutes after class is finished. Any rosettes not picked up will be posted on to you.
11. If you feel unwell whilst at the event please let the Secretary know and leave the event immediately with your bubble. If you are having COVID symptoms, please arrange to be tested and let us know the outcome.
12. Any Non Members taking part will be sent a COVID Track & Trace form as I have to hold your details. Please fill out the form and return it to me
Sorry to be pedantic but we are operating as safely as possible totally in line with Government and BRC rulings. THE VIRUS IS STILL OUT THERE AND ACTIVE